(Originally posted on 04/25/2016)
- Reasons for solidarity:
- Since grammar school I prided myself on being unique and not bucking under peer pressure.
- I liked being an individual and unique and sometimes contrarian to others.
- That probably led me to my current friendless state.
- People don’t relate to me in any way.
- On the one hand I don’t know how to approach a girl I may be attracted to, on the other I over analyze the pros/cons of making the attempt.
- Like will we have anything in common?
- Is she too young? Would she even be interested?
- Will I make a fool of myself and have to live with it while working here?
- How do I even broach the subject?
- Want to limit my exposure to social networks and other distractions:
- Uninstalled all social network apps from phone.
- Cancelling my Hulu and Netflix subscriptions.